Thursday, July 3, 2008

Scott and I were married July 27, 2007 in the Salt Lake temple for Time and all Eternity! Now all we have to do is make it though the time part of that. If we can do that eternity should be easy! But that said I LOVE being married! I get to live with my best friend for my whole life! And we have fun- we act like little kids sometimes though. We make forts out of our 4 poster bed. We set up tents in our great room. Roast marshmallows in the fireplace! What could be better



















2 comments:

Sam and Mary said...

Yes! I found your blog! Thanks for the reminder, I had it on my old favorites, but somehow didn't get it transfered over.

Amanda said...

so cute! I love acting like little kids! :) We sent up a tent in our living room the other night, and camped out in our living room. Roasted hot dogs and marshmellows and everything! :) We need to get together with you guys and go camping for REAL! :)