Wednesday, August 20, 2008

scents by wendy

Last night when I got home from work- grumpy and exhausted I was picking tomatoes from our huge tomato plants, were else do you pick tomatoes? Anyway I rediscovered that I love the smell of tomatoes. They remind me of summer and freedom and I love to eat them like an apple. Anyway I had this idea to market "Fresh Tomato" as the next big Salt City Candle scent. That or market my own perfume line. Do you think Bath and Body would by it? Anyway the next thought was the sad part, Scott HATES tomatoes. I don't think he would come near me if I was smelling like that. The next thought was that Mary's, Julie's and Liz's husbands also dislike tomatoes. We could us it as a "you know I'm mad when I smell like this" scent. But I'm not thinking anyone wouldbuy it. So for now I will stand in my garden and soak up the scent and LOVE summer.

p.s. when I planted 5 tomato plants I forgot how big they get and how many tomatoes I would get and that Scott won't eat them. Oh well more for me. How ever if you want some tomatoes let me know

1 comment:

Heather said...

hey, thanks for commenting on our blog! i am so excited you guys have a blog! hope things are going well! love ya!