Tuesday, May 26, 2009

7 Years


Holy cow!!! Scott and I's first date was 7 years ago yesterday!! 7 YEARS!!! Our first date was to a park with some other friends, we went there once before his mission and then that is where we got engaged!! I love Scott so much! Being married has been GREAT!!! I would post pictures from high school but they are not digital and I don't have a scanner. So for the sake of a picture with this post here is one of our engagement pictures. You hear old people say that they love their spouse more each day and I have already found that out. I love Scott more each day! Here's to eternity!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW that is so crazy. Time sure does fly by! I am so jealous of your vacation you just took! looks like you had lots of fun.

Doug and Julie said...

Wow, does that make you feel old. It sure makes me feel old. I hope you did something fun for your special day.