Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Today in my 27 week mark, it is also 3 months to the day that our baby is due. Sometimes that makes me so excited, and sometimes it makes me think "WHAT HAVE I DONE!?????!!!" We aren't ready to be parents... but ready or not here we come! That must be why I have to be pregnant for 9 months, simple to be ready, also by that time, I understand that I'll be so huge and miserable that I'll want to have this baby at all costs. I'll spare you a picture of my growing tummy but I'll just put it this way, I've given up on my regular pants. Thank you Holly and Julie for letting me borrow cloths. I still wear my normal shirts (hopefully not grossing anybody out with my big tummy) My grandma swears that with her first baby she didn't have to wear maternity clothes until 6 weeks before my uncle was born. Well I made it 13 weeks to D day, but my jeans just don't cut it any longer. Anyway all in all I feel great. I'm tired more now again, like I was at first. But I still can function. We have had some dear friends give us gifts already, I'll try to get pictures of those up soon, but right now.... I'm going to bed.

1 comment:

Liz said...

you are a cute pregnant lady, no worries :) You guys will be great!