Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Garage Sale Makeover Part 3

I bought this at a garage sale for $5. It was Pepto- Bismal pink and needed a good home and a little love.

I tried to sand it but that was going to take 7 years to get
all the paint off so I bought some paint stripper- fun stuff- but it burns if you get it on your skin.

It bubbles and then you get to scrap it off.
It took me about 2 months but I finally finished it yesterday. It still needs some knobs of some type- but I haven't found what I want yet- so here it is for now!
I LOVE it- It is supposed to go in Ainsley's room and double as a changing table-but I might hog it:)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This itch for garage-sale and thrift store shopping must run in the family! lol I LOVE to thrift shop - and especially when I can remake something over. :) I just bought an old dresser from DI and painted it and an old mirror that was gold and changed into a cream. Isn't it fun!?! I love all the fun things you found and changed! Hope you are doing great!