Monday, August 30, 2010

We've Moved....

....To the end of the rainbow! Seriously!! The rainbow is just over our apartment!

We have been here almost a month and so far so good. It hasn't been as hard of an adjustment and we thought it would be. We still miss Provo, and our friends and family there, and our house, I will always miss that house! But things are good here. We still aren't settled yet... we have boxes everywhere. However the lack of AC in our apartment hasn't been to bad because the wind ALWAYS blows here! But everyone here has been very nice to us. I felt like it took 2 years to get "in" with our old ward, but people here have been very accepting. My patients have all been SO nice. It seemed that so often in Utah my patients would be rude! But people here have been so kind. We went to Provo last weekend for Cami's blessing and some one with some serious road rage flipped us off!!! then to make it worse he tailgated us! I couldn't believe it. I think we just got use to rude drivers! It has also been so nice to be close to family. Scott sister has babysat for us. Hopefully everyone won't be sick of us too soon. But it has been nice to see family more.

No comments: