Thursday, October 28, 2010

Going Private!

Sorry! I know this is annoying! We have been thinking about this a lot! It is finally time! We would love to have anyone view our blog...just not creep-o-s! I always hate it when blogs of people that I kind of know go private, but seriously I'm flattered if you find us interesting enough to read this, maybe you just like to laugh at my inability to spell. Anyway, anyone is welcome! You know how this works...leave a comment if you want to keep on top of our oh-so-exciting life! I'll probably do this Friday November 5!

14 comments:

Longlooper said...

yes. we are on the top of the list! what would we do without reading your blog every day (just in case you posted)?

the brother and the sister in law

Jordon and Terra said...

I would love to keep on top of your exciting lives! :)

terrabeus@gmail.com

Maija-Liisa said...

maijaliisa_7@hotmail.com
jareddowning@hotmail.com

Sam and Mary said...

Add us of course. samary720@aol.com

Sarah said...

sarren414@yahoo.com

Add me to your list!

The Hulls said...

hull.mandy@yahoo.com

Amber lee said...

Keep us please. I love reading about all your furniture make overs and crafts.

amberleeta@hotmail.com
drummerduke@hotmail.com

Amanda said...

we want in! :)

aegirl7@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

craftinchels22@gmail.com

Judy Family said...

I would love to follow your blog.
kendijudy@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Keep us on! We'd love to keep in contact through your blog! :)

kindredspiritsreadinggroup@yahoo.com

*hugs*
Emily

Matt and Natalie Yost said...

hey wendy, I usually dont comment but i do follow your blog:) my email is bak04007@byui.edu.

Dwight and Kristian said...

dwightharris2@gmail.com

Unknown said...

We definitely want to keep blog-stalking you! miriamwgibson at gmail dot com.