Sunday, November 7, 2010

13.1 miles

Ainsley did her first half marathon yesterday, and her daddy was behind her every step of the way! Mary, Scott and I ran it together (Mary did end up leaving us in her dust at the end...but if you're not making dust you're eating it) There was a sign along the way that said "this would be a lot of fun if it weren't for all this running". So true! Another sign said "running is a mental sport...and you're all crazy". I can't move, but I can check that off my bucket list.

4 comments:

The Longloopers said...

Congrats! Congrats! :)

Doug and Julie said...

Yah for all 4 of you. Especially Ainsley, she is in such great shape for someone her age!!

Liz said...

Yay! I am so proud! That is so awesome! Good work!

Dani said...

Hey Wendy! I found your blog from Mandy's. Good work on the half marathon!! That's amazing! Brandt and I are planning on doing the Turkey Trot (5K) on Thanksgiving in Burley and I'm getting scared - I'm not in the best shape :)