Sunday, September 28, 2008

Girls Night Out


Last night Liz and I went to the Relief Society general conference, did you see us? Were we on TV? Anyway it was an amazing meeting. I really felt rejuvenated after it. It is so neat to be in the building with the prophet, even if there are 21,000 other people in there too . You can feel the Spirit so much even when he just walks in. I was a little disappointed that he wasn't going to be speaking to us, but President Uchtdorf's message was awesome. It you didn't watch it you really need to read the talks. This made me so excited for general conference next week end. Afterwards Liz and I went to the Cheesecake Factory. Which was definately the best cheesecake ever. The food was ok, but you go for the cheesecake, it was amazing! Meanwhile in Provo our husbands played tennis, mario, and ate a DQ, or so they say, the world my never know.



I love the Salt Lake Temple, but I may be a little bias.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds like a wonderful night for you! I, too, LOVE the SL Temple! It's so gorgeous! Hope you are doing great!! :)