Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Three Dog Night

We went to Three Dog Night concert Monday night. They were the first concert Scott went to . It was at the Twin Falls fair and he was in sixth grade at the time. All I knew before we got married was "Jeremiah was a Bullfrog" and I didn't know who sang it. Since we got married I have learned a lot more. So last night we went to their concert. It was a bunch of 60 year old men in tight pants. But it was a lot of fun. I was really surprised how many of there songs I actually knew. Most probably from living with Scott but it worked.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

No way-you went to Three Dog Night?? :) How fun! We really need to get together and do something! We miss you and both Justin and I keep saying-we need to call Scott and Wendy and get together....so it's about time! :)