Sunday, June 21, 2009

What have we been up to?

Scott: fixing stuff
Sprinklers, refrigerators, grandpa's lawnmower,

Finding a leak in the pipe under our vanity in the main bath, watching the plumbers pull apart out bathroom, then fix our shower head.

And chasing rainbows


Wendy: Picking at people's teeth,

Sleeping

And creating fun stuff in the few hours in between



I made this for a friends baby shower- I just put the name on it


Then this cute whips case matches

Then after I had put names on 15 towels for Kims friends- Scott thought his towel needed his name on it too so here you are



(I can't turn this picture- either turn your computer screen or head- whichever is easier)



And finally, Scott's mom made this hat and wanted words on it. They didn't end up quite straight and my needle broke on the U but it is just my first try. It's a work in progress.



Then we went to Strawberry days last night. There was only one booth selling strawberries- so we ate our strawberries and cream- sooo good and looked at all the fun craft boutiques. I love to go to fun festivals like that.

2 comments:

J.D. said...

Man, you guys have been up to all sorts of fun! Maybe you want us to leave town more often so you guys can party ;)

Liz said...

Those are cute Wendy! Good work! I hope you have fun at girls camp!