Monday, December 28, 2009

New Christmas Eve Tradition

Two years ago was our first Christmas together. It was also my first Christmas away from home. While Scott was busy with finals he became SICK. One of the Doctors we took him to said he had never seen anyone that sick. I thought he was going to die and I was so scared. Well after 4 doctor/ hospital visits over a week and a half (one on Christmas eve) we found out Scott had Mono and would recover eventually. He was sick for over a month and lost 15 lbs.

Well the night of December 23, this year, I started running a fever. Thursday morning it was 101.3 and we decided it was time to go to the dr. Thank goodness for the Riverwoods Urgent care. We have now spent 2 of the 3 Christmas eves that we have been together there. I can't tell you how appreciative I am to Scott's family for taking care of Ainsley while I just lay there. Good news though- they got me on antibiotics and I'm feeling much better. But lets not let that tradition continue.




The best gifts come in small packages



Merry Christmas!


Scott and Ainsley playing Wii

1 comment:

Kathie & Brian said...

Now don't get Ainsley started on Wii this early - I never let you kids play the video games. She needs to be outside playing in the snow with friends and being socially active!!! (Maybe that comes later) She sure is a cutie. Grandma Kathie