Monday, July 25, 2011

Water Fun

Water babies! These are some of the kids whose dads are in the PT program with Scott
There is a tap in our back yard and Ainsley loves to play in it.
My dad on a giant water slide at a family reunion
Ainsley playing in the sand at the reunion... I think she liked that better then the slide
Scott and Ainsley getting ready to go down the slide
Ainsley and me going down the slide
A bunch of my sisters and kids
We went to Jensen's Grove with some friends and family. It's as close to the beach as you get around here!
Again I think Ainsley's favorite part was the sand.
Friends at the "beach"

After we went to Jensen's Grove Scott went to his parents ward party at the same water slide! Here is Ainsley and Auntie Kim!

Scott finally got done with class for the summer so it feels like our summer is just starting! We are excited for a month with him!

1 comment:

Doug and Julie said...

Enjoy your month of summer!