Saturday, July 9, 2011

Wild Thing...

...you make my heart sing!
We went to the zoo with my mom and some of my sisters and the kids! It was a little crazy but fun. I was excited to show Ainsley the lions. She has a favorite stuffed toy and it is a lion. If you ask her what they say she will growl. So cute!


This monkey was so social. He just wanted to be right up there with us.
Scott was there too but h e took all the pictures!

Our good egg!


We also took the kids to the water park. Again they loved it, and I don't think anybody got too sunburned!


Ainsley loved all the kidos to play with!

Happy Independence Day!
We did a few fire works at Scott's parents. Ains loved the snaps. When we got home they were just going the city ones so we let her stay up and watch them with us. She kept tapping me and then pointing to the fire works. She didn't want me to miss them.


Napping with Grandpa
4th of July parade! She loves this little chair. It has been set up in our living room all week and that is her favorite place to sit.

2 comments:

Liz said...

Looks like so much fun! Ainsley is growing up so fast. I hope that when we someday live close they can be best buds! We will sure miss you guys.

risakystar said...

I just can't believe how big she is. She's growing into a toddler!