Sunday, June 10, 2012

My Wife, Mrs. Incredible!

So I (Scott) don't post on here much but I need to brag about my wife.  2 years ago Wendy saw a sign for a 5K on her way home from work and told me when she got home that she would like to run one someday.  A few days later she ran 1 mile on the treadmill and said she could hardly breath.  Yesterday, Wendy and I ran the Utah Valley Half Marathon (that's 13.1 miles) in Provo, the second half marathon that we have done together.  She has also run multiple 5k's, a 10k, and participated on a team doing a 200 mile relay.  She has told me multiple times that she never thought she would ever be able to do something so difficult as a half marathon, but yesterday at the end of the race she was sprinting and said she could have run more.  She is pretty amazing. Wendy, I just want you to know how much I love you. You are such a strong and amazing woman.  I am so proud to have you as my wife.  I know you can accomplish anything you set your mind to. I love you!

This is Wendy and me after the race. Isn't she beautiful!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow! Good for you Wendy! Are you planning to gear up for a marathon?