Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Let's be Honest

I (Wendy) haven't updated this blog for so long because I like logging on and seeing the sweet things Scott had to say about me :) But Grandma needs some new pictures! 
 We went to a production of "Beauty and and Beast" Ains was terrified of the beast but she LOVED the music and sang along most of the time.
 Playing at the pool with Auntie Kim



 Summer pictures: Ains playing in the back yard

 Golfing for our anniversary.  5 years! Crazy!  
 Playing baseball with Daddy
 Rainy family reunion
 Cousin's blessing
 Car up a pole! Bad day for someone
 Watching softball with Shelley
Scott's birthday

We got to spend time with our good friends the Egberts.  Ains loves Cami and wanted to do everything she was doing

Playing at the pool with cousins

First big boo boo

We got to spend a lot of time with our good friends the Webbers this summer.  Their daddy was gone too.


On our way home from the zoo we got a flat tire.  Never been so glad to see an Idaho State Police in my life:) he saved us. Anyway after Webbers had there baby in August they moved :( Ains asks to play with Abby everyday still.  I don't know if she misses them more or me.  They lived in the next apartment building and we spent a lot of time together these last 2 years.  It was so hard to watch them go.


Grandpa and Grandma Great came to visit one afternoon 





 Ains first krispy kream!

Scott did an internship in Provo this summer.  Ains and I stayed here so I could work.  It was hard but we made it.  We were back and forth for 8 weeks

And I had a birthday in there

And we had mothers day in Provo


This picture is older but Ains has finally gotten used to the horses


Also old pictures but this is what Ains does with the ipod: self portraits!


These pictures were all off the ipod.  I'll get more of the camera later.  Scott is in his last semester of classes here.  Next semester is all clinical.  He has turned in his second draft of his capstone (= dissertation) hopefully he will have that all done this semester.  I'm working 20 hours a week.  I canned 29 bottles of applesauce and 18 bottles of tomatoes last week.  Ains is almost 3! crazy! She is learning so much and is so fun.  She wants to do everything herself and that is hard for me but we are learning. 


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the cute pictures! You all look so great, and Ainsly is growing up so fast!