Thursday, January 29, 2009

Purple

I love purple! I always have! I have purple towels, a purple clock, bags, tooth brush (too bad they don't have purple sonicares). Until recently I didn't wear much no one makes purple clothes- I should be in fashion, I would make more purple clothes. But scrubs come in purple so I have some purple there. Purple has kind of been a signature of mine. It is my color, ask anyone! Anyway at one of my Dr. offices I let people pick a tooth brush and purple in a option (the other one doesn't have purple as an option- I should be in charge of ordering we would have purple brushes) I know this might sound silly but I get offended when people don't choose purple. Don't they know that it is the best color in the world! I never put the pink ones out because everyone picks those instead. I have always had a secret competion with the "pink" girls. I am doing better when I relized that no one else was in on this compition. Anyway it is so disappointing to see my box of brushes at the end of the day and have it be full of purple toothbrushes because no one picks them. They should! It makes my day when someone picks it and says "Oh, what a nice color" So next time you are at the Dentists office, pick the purple toothbrush, for your hygienists sake, and for mine. PICK THE PURPLE BRUSH!!

1 comment:

Sam and Mary said...

Purple's my favorite too. I pick purple.