Thursday, January 29, 2009

Too Much Time on My Hands

Today was my day off. Most of the day I was lazy, that is what days off are for. I did however run for 40 min while watching The Sound of Music. So I wasn't completely lazy. And I pulled out the sewing machine and finished a few projects.



Just a fun skirt I made


My "flirty apron" They have these for sale at the mall for $30 each. I made them for less then $5. I did aprons for 4 of my sisters for there birthdays last year and just today I made mine. Aren't they just so cute?!!? I did some that were blue and white instead also, but I think this one is my favorite.



This is a fun little blanket I made. I still don't know what I am going to do with it, but I thought it was just so cute and I wanted to try out my machine. Don't look at the top stitching to close, it is definitely not perfect, but ya live and learn.


3 comments:

Sarah said...

those are way cute!! I'm still so jealous you have a sewing machine. Jodi told me about last week, i'm so sorry. I guess the front desk & I didn't communicate very well. But thanks for being willing to do that.

Unknown said...

I love your aprons and skirt! You are talented!! I know what you mean about the aprons being so expensive! It's so much cheaper to make your own. Great job! They are all way cute!

Matt and Erin said...

Wendy! You have a blog! I can't believe you didn't tell me. I am so excited. Look at you, Miss Sewer! I'm impressed! You always did have way too many talents. :) How are things going for you and Scott? It looks like things are going well for ya'll.

Love ya!