Thursday, January 7, 2010

I hate it when exercise is the solution:(

I have been soooooooo tired lately, might have something to do with my month-old-cutie. Anyway we are not getting much sleep around here and I am totally starting to feel it. But yesterday and today I have done some light exercise and I feel so much better. Why can't the solution to life's problems be more chocolate instead. Don't worry I tried that too and it didn't work. RATS!


Here is a movie of our cutie so we can stay on Grandma's good side.

Also my fabulous friend Liz made this baby carrier for me. We love it. Thanks Liz! PS everybody check out her blog!

2 comments:

Kathie & Brian said...

I love the videos. She is such a sweetheart and this makes it so I miss holding her. Grandpa and I are going to try to visit Provo next week. He has meetings in SLC and I might have jury duty, so we will let you know what the plans are. Maybe we can help with the sleeping side of things. Love you!!!! Grandma Kathie

Liz said...

I am glad it works :)