Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Old Fashion Doll


Scott's mom gave us this outfit- I think the hat makes her look like an old fashion doll. It makes me giggle. She has started to stick her tongue out like a lizard as she tries to learn about the world. She was licking her car seat buckles yesterday, yuck!

I had my second trip to the urgent care last week. Why can't I get sick during office hours? Thank heavens for antibiotics, I don't know what people used to do for infections. But I am feeling much better. Lets just hope I can stay healthy now.

Scott is just going to school and working. If he makes it through this semester we can handle any thing grad school throws at us. However his homework last night was to do a restaurant critique, I got to go too. Why did I never get to do that for homework?

1 comment:

Kathie & Brian said...

Ainsley is such a cutie!!! She does look just like the prettiest baby doll in that outfit. I am so glad that she is growing and that we have had time to bond. Grandma Kathie