Sunday, March 8, 2009

NEWS

New stuff that happened this week.


I got a new cell phone- it's purple. I was due for an upgrade, but I liked my old phone, but when I saw this on was for FREE and it was PURPLE!!! I was convinced. Then Scott being the bargainer he is, he got them to drop the price and give us the rebate, so we made $25 on the phone! and it's PURPLE!!!






I got a new filling. I must be a real nerd for posting a picture of my self like this. I had an old silver filling that went bad, so Dr. Jones replaced it with a new white one!


I got a new church calling. Scott and I were teaching Sunday School for the last year and a half. But two weeks ago he got called to be the Young Men's secretary, today I got called as the Young Women's secretary.

And finally Scott got a new wife!


wait... that's the same wife with a new hair cut. Scott said to tell you that he cut it off in my sleep, not true, but kind-of funny.
it takes a lot less shampoo...
Anyway it was time for a change. I cut 10 in off to donate. It took 3 years to grow it out, but that's one thing about hair, it always grows back.

4 comments:

Sam and Mary said...

I LOVE IT! So cute!

Sam and Mary said...

BTW-how do I get a purple phone?

Doug and Julie said...

I must admit, I have never been a real purple person. Maybe that is why we fought so much when we were little. I must admit that the phone is perfect for you though. I am glad you got one because your old battery had issues on the trip.

Doug and Julie said...

Your hair is super cute. Would you be mad if I got a hair cut to match? My hair isn't long enough to donate though and it is uneven.