Sunday, March 8, 2009

You can take the kid out of the country, but you can't take the country out of the kid

We went home last week-end for Chads Eagle Court of Honor and Kristen's baptism. My dad has bought some beef cows that needed checking on so natural I wanted to go if it included a house ride. I'm still trying to convince Scott that he "shoulda been a cowboy" He is a good sport and goes along, I think he secretly is starting to like it more. I took my camera along, to get a picture of us together up in the mountains, but the batteries were dead. So here are some pictures from before we left. Ashlon is riding with me here.

Luke got his first ride (I think it is his first) on Chester. He looks like he is having fun.
Here is grandma and Ashlon and Abby. Ash really likes babies and couldn't get enough of Abby.

Congrats Kristen and Chad! I am so proud of you both.

No comments: