Sunday, March 22, 2009

Welcome to the promised land

Tonight we were playing games with JD and Liz at their apartment. We got there after 8 and were leaving before 10- I know- we really are party animals. Well we had parked our car in the underground parking- which we park in alllll the time- We've never had anything happen before- or even thought of anything happening. However tonight we got a little surprise. Scott had opened the door for me-he is always so cute about it- and I got in and looked over to the drivers side and what should I find but GLASS!!! all over the drivers seat! Our car was BROkEN into!!!! We called the police- officer Morgan came- thank goodness police work on Sunday. The thing we can't figure out is WHY!?? The only thing that had been moved that we saw were Scott's el chepo sunglasses. They must have been in the center concle and looked expencive. They were in the glass mess on the drivers seat. But we don't own anything to steal. We have off brand mp3 players that were at home along with my purse. They didn't even take the gum that was sitting there. Pretty much they just wanted to be abnoxious and make a mess in the car and make a head ache for me now that we have to take it into the shop. But like my heading says we just get to learn to dance in the rain.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's so awful!!!! I am glad though you weren't hurt or anything!

Doug and Julie said...

Now you know why I never come visit you. You live in a scary town. You have to watch out for those Provoites (or is it Provonians?) Now my deer dented car looks a lot nicer only we are too cheap to get it fixed and we don't want to turn it in to the insurance. So for now we are just leaving it. Want to buy a car?
Seriously though, that is really scary and I am glad nothing got taken and no one got hurt.