Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Our Little Ponytail Girl



The first thing I remember the nurse saying when Ainsley was born was "look at all that hair!" And she really does have a lot of hair. My mom calls her baby Einstein because of her CrAzY hair. Now it is getting longer- although not all at the same rate and it really is cRaZy now- I was tempted to trim it up so it was even. Then I realized I can put it in a ponytail! Oh the fun I'm going to have with this!! I should have gone to beauty school!

4 comments:

Shelley Jo said...

When is Ainsley's next play date with me?

Tobin and Trista Hale said...

Oh she's so cute! She's changed so much since we saw her

The Hulls said...

That is cool that you can already put her hair in a ponytail. When Olivia was born she had lots of hair and then she went bald until she was about 1 year. Ainsley sure does look adorable!

Sam and Mary said...

I just barely got a ponytail like that in Ash's.