Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Sad Day

You know me... I'm not that particular about very many things... at all... I tease Scott all the time about how particular he is. I'm also not a "make up"girl. I don't really like to put on make-up. It makes my face feel funny and it takes too long. I'm not one to make a big fuss... BUT I have finally found a mascara I LOVE and now they have discontinued it. I'm so sad. I looked everywhere for it. I can still buy it online. I might just do that. How many tubes do you think I'll use between now and when I'm 85?

3 comments:

Doug and Julie said...

Maybe 12x60. What does that equal? It might get old and crumbly by then though.

Amber lee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amber lee said...

Ah, your blog post is sad but the way you worded it is hilarious... :) You are totally right to stock up on the mascara though. Get it while you still can.