Thursday, April 1, 2010
















We decked out for St. Patrick's day- green pancakes, Green orange juice and green eggs- that was a little weird anyway Ainsley's green dress was SO cute!

*Scott and I got tickets with JD and Liz to go to Brian Reagan. Then one of my former employers called and invited us to go- they had already bought our tickets. So I invited Shelley to come down and babysit for the first show and then go with me to the second. It was really good. He is so funny because what he says is so true to real life.

2 comments:

Shelley Jo said...

Thank you so much for taking me! It was so much fun! The show was great and the Ainsley time was too! Thanks again! Have an absolutely fabulous day!

Doug and Julie said...

Luke likes to look at pictures of baby Ainsley. Post more